Please join Feras Irikat, Director of Design and Marketing for Lunada Bay Tile, at Coverings 2015 in Orlando as he presents the seminar Color Theory & Its Application.
Feras will examine the impact of light, vision and texture on color in the design environment. He will lead a presentation outlining the basics of color theory and psychology followed by an engaging discussion of how materials such as ceramics, wood, textiles and glass can be fully integrated to create and define cohesive, beautiful spaces.
Feras Irikat, director of design and marketing at Lunada Bay Tile, will present two educational sessions during The International Surface Event East, held October 19-22, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Fla.
TISE attendees are invited to join Feras to gain insight on identifying trends and color. Register for the show and get 50% off registration by using promo code EELAEAST.
Are You a Trendmaster? – Identifying New Business & Design Trends Monday, October 20 from 9:45 AM to 11:00 AM
Our clients expect us to be on the cutting edge, ahead of the curve. We can’t sit back and track the latest trends, we need to process information and trend signs, become a trendmaster, not a trend tracker. Get in front of your competition, identify design and market trends, recognize the evolution of new business trends and explore innovative ways to reach a new audience. Become familiar with your always-changing consumer. Explore the latest look in home design and architecture.
• Define the difference between a trend tracker and a trendmaster
• Develop a mind-set for processing information and trend signs
• Explore inspirations that influence today’s design
• Identify market strategies and innovative ways to reach a new audience
• Identify the ever-changing consumer and how design influences their purchasing decision
• Examine the latest look in home design and colors See More! →